Thursday, May 16, 2013

Royal Flush

this video is uploaded on vimeo
https://vimeo.com/67546879

Script:


Scenes:1
Friend:Hey where have you been,i was calling you all day long
Me:nothing whats the matter
Friend:i need a favour,i need my money back..quick!
Me:why,i told you last sunday i am still looking for the job,i dont have sufficent funds to satisfy my needs 
Friends:(sad) oh god,i am screwed ..my mom is in hospital and i need 70,000 quick for her operation
Me:okay okay..how much time do you have?
Friend:5 hours
Me: lets go..i got a plan..
(Taking friend with him)
Friend:But where..
me:wait till we get there.

Scene 2:
*X- gangster N-neutral person (bartender)*

(A person losing money to X and walks away)
Friend and me sitting
X:what you have to offer?
(Puts cash,put $50)
X:are you kidding me?
(X agrees starts playing)
N:to you sir "pointing to me"
X:(furious)
Me and Friend:gets up (in celebration and leaving)
X: takes this...
My house
Friend: no umair,forget it we already have won enough money
Me:wait ..i got this
"Wins the house"
N: sorry about your loss
X: don't worry i am the man of plans
(Black out)


During shooting we have captured some pictures
    



                           
                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment